If you’re me, who’s too lazy at calculating portions every time I got big orders, you could end up with a lot of leftover batters, sauce, etc. Last week, after a crazy day of baking lots chocolate cupcakes, I ended up with a whole bowl of double chocolate chip batter. What to do, what to do? Well, I happened to have lots of grated cheese leftover from baking lasagna. Chocolate and cheese, perfect!!! Cut things short, here’s the recipe…
- 1/2 recipe of double chocolate chip batter from this post.
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- 1/2 cup of sweet condensed milk.
That’s about it. Oh wait… yes, the directions.. 🙂
- grease your round 9-10 inch (3 inch high) spring form pan and then line with cookie sheets.
- preheat oven to 180 celcius degrees.
- Do everything on this post, but stop right before the actual baking part.
- mix the cheese and condensed milk. Spread the mixture on the bottom part of the pan.
- pour the chocolate batter on top of it.
- bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes then invert onto a serving dish. NOT COOLING RACK, or else you get messy!! Go straight to serving dish.
- you will see the milk has moistened the cake nicely.