Also known as white sauce. you can use it for any other dish.
- 500 ml of full cream milk
- 50 ml creme fraiche
- 1 (heaping) tbsp flour
- 50 gr of butter
- Salt & pepper
the pictures was 4x the recipe, as I made them for a party
- Heat the butter until it melted on a sauce pan, add the flour. Stir until it turns brown and bubbly.
- Add the milk gradually while keep stirring it slowly.
- Add the creme fraiche and seasoned a bit with salt & pepper.
- Keep stirring in a low heat. Don’t stop until it thickens and comes to almost a boil (with the sign on the first bubble popping). Turn of the heat and set aside.