not just for lasagna, it’s perfect for a basic spaghetti sauce. delicious!
- 250 gr of ground beef
- 1 small can of champignon mushroom
- 1 small onion or half big onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp nutmeg powder
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 medium fresh tomatoes
- ½ a can of tomato paste
- 1 cup of beef stock
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Salt & pepper
I made 4x of this recipe for a party, to explain the massive portion on the pictures 🙂
- Roughly chopped the onions, garlic, and mushrooms.
- Cut the tomatoes in four and pitted the seeds.
- Make a mixture of the beef stock and the tomato paste.
- Saute the onions and garlic with the olive oil until the caramelized.
- Add the ground beef and the seasoning. Cook until the meat are all perfectly cooked.
- Add the stock & tomato paste mixture then the mushrooms.
- Add the fresh tomatoes, stir all of the ingredients until it boils.
- Turn the heat down, let it sit with gradually stirring it until all the tomatoes soft and the liquid has thicken into a nice saucy meat.
- Take out the bay leaves.