Chocolate and hazelnut are the perfect marriage made in heaven. Everybody loves them!! I think it’s one of the best selling flavor in the dessert world, resulting in the extremely globally amazingly popular *drum rolls* nutella.
Now tell me… who doesn’t love nutella? Anyone? I’m tempted to raise a hand, just because how I think the American/Australian made Nutella is way waaayy below the heavenly quality of European Nutella. But sadly here in Indonesia, we can only, for most of the time, get our hands on the Australian ones. That’s why for this recipe, I added lots of chopped toasted hazelnut for the very much needed flavor.
– 3 cups of heavy cream / whipping cream
– 100 grams (or more) of chopped roasted hazelnut
– 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
– 150 grams of nutella
– 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1. Whipped the cream until stiff, set aside.
2. Mix the condensed milk, nutella, and cocoa powder thoroughly until there are no lumps.
3. Chopped the hazelnut to your liking. If you like it fine, you may want to use a food processor.
4. Mix all ingredients into 1 bowl, fold gently.
5. Pour into a container with lid, and freeze overnight or at least 6 hours before serving.