when making lasagna or canneloni, i like to make my own pasta with a crepe recipe. the end result will be softer and moist.
serving size : 20cm x 20cm baking dish/pan (for lasagna)
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups of warm water
- Seasoning : 1 tsp of oregano, a pinch of salt & pepper
the pictures was 4x the recipe, as I made them for a party
- Mix the dry ingredients. Add the egg and the water gradually. Incorporate them well until it forms a batter.
- Add the olive oil and mix again.
- Heat the pan on small, pour a a scoop of the batter and move the pan until the batter spread thinly and round.
- Cook until the edges stick out from the pan and flip the crepe on a plate. Continue until all of the batter finish. Set aside.