I bought a pasta maker last week and couldn’t wait any longer to make a fresh pasta to eat. This recipe of the dough I found online from this website. It has soooo many great Italian recipes.And the recipe for the pasta is perfect! The texture is soft but firm, and taste great also.
To make about 3/4 pound (3 to 4 servings):
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 tablespoons lukewarm water
- Place the flour on a large floured surface or a big bowl.
- Make a well in the center. Break the eggs into the well.
- Add the salt, oil, and water. Beat the mixture in the well with a fork.
- Using a fork, gently start to work the flour into the liquid.
- Continue until the dough becomes sticky and difficult to work with the fork.
- Use your hands to form the rough dough into a ball.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface.
- Knead the dough until it is smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
- Cover with a bowl or towel and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- cut the dough in four equal sizes and form a ball on each of it.
- Proceed with rolling and cutting the pasta according to your recipe.
2 thoughts on “EGG PASTA DOUGH”