I really don’t know how it’s called in English, but I can assure you it’s delicious!! This time my HappyCall pan came to rescue again..
- 250 gr medium protein flour (segitiga biru)
- 50 gr high protein flour (cakra kembar)
- 1/2 tsp yeast (fermipan)
- 350 ml water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- for the toppings : sugar, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate rice, peanuts, cheddar cheese
- mix the flour and yeast. Pour the water gradually, incorporate them well, leave for 30 minutes.
- in the meantime, prepare the toppings. Grate the cheese and chopped coarsely the peanuts.
- add the eggs, baking soda, and salt into the batter, mix well.
- heat the pan and spread butter on it. pour half of the batter, cook until it forms holes on the surface.
- spread the sugar and close the pan for a few minutes.
- open the lid and spread the chocolate rice and peanuts. fold it in half, and spread butter on top of it.
- repeat all the steps for the rest of the batter, this time using cheese and condensed milk for the topping.
- cut into small squares and serves while still hot.