Servings : 5
- 5 small bananas
- 3 tbsp of sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp of butter
- optional : cheddar cheese
- cut the banana in half (sideways)
- melt the butter until bubbly.
- put the bananas on the pan, face down on the flat side. Sprinkles the sugar and cinnamon on top of it.
- close the pan and let the butter and sugar caramelized.
- press the bananas with the back of a fork and turn them.
- when they’re all brown and lovely, put them on plate and serve. I add grated cheese on top, or even use them as a pancake topping.