so yesterday I bought a sushi mat and dying to try it. I looooove sushi & sashimi, but since I know I’m not an expert yet, so I skipped on the raw ingredients. I use this video as my tutorial, including on how to make the sushi rice and tamago. I include the video here because there’s is no way I can explain you how to roll a sushi using pictures only.
I bought a pasta maker last week and couldn’t wait any longer to make a fresh pasta to eat. This recipe of the dough I found online from this website. It has soooo many great Italian recipes.And the recipe for the pasta is perfect! The texture is soft but firm, and taste great also.
To make about 3/4 pound (3 to 4 servings):
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 tablespoons lukewarm water
I really don’t know how it’s called in English, but I can assure you it’s delicious!! This time my HappyCall pan came to rescue again..
- 250 gr medium protein flour (segitiga biru)
- 50 gr high protein flour (cakra kembar)
- 1/2 tsp yeast (fermipan)
- 350 ml water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- for the toppings : sugar, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate rice, peanuts, cheddar cheese