I love fried rice. The simplest it gets, all the more reason for me to love it. Garlic Fried Rice is a perfect example of it. you just need garlic, lots of it. Hmmm… What a perfect breakfast to start the day.
- A portion of cooked rice (preferably an over night rice)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt & a dash of pepper
- chopped the garlic coarsely.
- sautee in butter until the smell comes out nicely.
- scrambled the egg with the garlic until fully cooked.
- add the rice, salt and pepper, stir until all the rice are coated nicely with the butter and seasoning.
It is such a simple and quick Asian fried rice, perfect for breakfast. Of course being me who love spicy food, I added fresh chili in it.