I made these mini treats for my Grandpa’s afternoon snacks. He cannot have to many sugar & salt, that’s why I opted to use sweet potato & cheese for a natural flavoring. Taste great nonetheless.
Yields : 12 mini muffins
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius and prepare 12 mini muffin cups and mini muffins baking tray.
- Heat the milk and butter until they melted together, but do not bring to boil.
- Shift all the dry ingredients. Mix the egg and mashed sweet potato, add to the dry ingredients.
- Pour the butter & milk, tiny slices of smoke beef and the grated cheese into batter and folds until all mix well. Do not over mixed.
- Divides all the batter into equal sizes to all 12 cups.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes.