forgive me, but the recipe will be posted later. In the mean time, please enjoy the pictures. Yumm!!
RECIPE IS HERE!
- 300 grams cream cheese
- 80 grams icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams flour
- 20 grams milk/double cream (fresh, full cream/skim)
- 12 oreos + 1 oreo cookie make into fine crumbs (without the cream)
- pre heat the oven to 175 degrees celcius.
- beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- add the eggs, and beat again.
- add the flour and milk, mix with spatulla/spoon.
- place one oreo each onto 12 cupcake cups.
- scoop the batter evenly to all 12 cups.
- sprinkles the oreo crumbs on top.
- bake for 20 minutes.
By any means, this is NOT how japanese cheese cake is actually made. I just took some ideas and created this recipe. The end result is somehow very similar to japanese cheese cake, but without all the complicated steps. You can say that this is a shortcut recipe.
Many of you asked, what form is the milk? It’s Fresh Full Cream or Double Cream, in LIQUID form. Why is it in grams? Because you directly pour the milk onto to bowl of the mixture, to save time and utensils. With all the ingredients in grams, you can work with just one bowl and one mixer only, no need of measuring cup. Put the bowl directly into the scale to weigh all the ingredients one by one for each step. Hopefully no one is confused anymore, sorry for not being clear before.