I was sick last night and extremely hungry. I wanted something hot, and I came up with this easy and quick recipe.
Servings : 1 – 2
- a hand full of cauliflower
- 1/2 hand full of broccoli
- corn kernels from 1/2 of corn cob
- 1 pack of instant cream soup
- 1 cup of water
- salt & pepper
- chop all the vegetables finely. Put them in a pot with 1 cup of water. bring to boil until tender.
put the vegetables in a food processor / blender. blend them to almost a puree. I prefer them a bit chunky.
- add the instant soup, season with salt and pepper. add more water if it’s too thick.
- serves with toast bread.