now the fun part! We’re gonna assemble all the parts to make a delicious lasagna.
serving size : 20cm x 20cm baking dish/pan
- The crepe pasta
- Beef Bolognaise
- Bechamel sauce
- 2 packs (400 gr) of gratted cheddar cheese. You can use any other cheese like gouda, mozzarella or mix the cheese to approximately 400 gr
- Butter, to butter the baking dish
- start preheating the oven to 175 celcius degrees.
- Buttered the 20cm x 20cm baking dish and place the crepe pasta on the bottom part.
- Add a layer of beef bolognaise, then the bechamel sauce , then the gratted cheese. Put another layer of crepe pasta on top of it
- Repeat the layering twice until it fills about 3/4 from the edge of the pyrex.
- Close with a layer of the crepe pasta, pour the bechamel sauce on top of it and then the grated cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes on 175 celcius degrees, or until the top part is golden brown.
- Wait about 5-10 minutes to serves